Sunday, September 6, 2015

This is definitely about hats...

You thought this was going to be a post about hats didn't you.

Distance
By Rosie P.

Distance could be 
The space between my
head on your chest
And your lips

Distance could be 
How far away that star is
From the tip of my finger

Distance could be
 One hundred thousand miles long
Or one glance away 

Distance could be 
A more bearable word
If it meant I was closer to you.

If you're disappointed this really isn't about hats just replace "Distance" with "Hats" and you've got a whole post about hats. Boom. 

7 comments:

  1. i love how this is like two posts in one. way cool idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mind is always in a blur when i read your post but i love the feeling..Your writing make my deepest thoughts soar...Soar into a sky full of wonder anxious to find out where my luxurious landing will be..BUT, I'm not ready to land yet..Your words get me....as long as my mind soars
    *Endless Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Distance could be a more bearable word If it meant I was closer to you."
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Distance could be
    How far away that star is
    From the tip of my finger"

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one made me cry. Probably didn't help that I was listening to Bon Iver's saddest love song while reading though.

    ReplyDelete