Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pencil Romance

I tried writing our story in pen 

because in high school

black and white seems more practical 

when we're young they tell us that love will last forever

since love is sharing crayons and holding hands when you cross the street

 now it's pencil for math and pen for English 

and there's no room for coloring outside the lines

how am I supposed to live in black and white

when I've got you

 with your chocolate eyes and silver touch

when you say my name and then I'm every shade of pink

I'm a blue and no one seems to like it

but your orange compliments make me feel like we're meant to be

and sleep is lavender when I'm dreaming of you

this time I'll make sure to mess up and throw away the eraser

because your the best accident that I ever made

so darling, please pass me the crayons

Lora+zombie+big+bang+kiss.jpg (400×600)

















10 comments:

  1. i think that this is the best post that i have read in my life. YOU ARE AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. this honestly made me so happy

    ReplyDelete
  3. "how am I supposed to live in black and white when I've got you" This brought the biggest smile to my face! I wish this existed in real life and if it does then i am definitely not in the right place... I wish great writers like you would show this beautiful side of them..You cease to amaze me Rosie P.
    *Endless Curiosity ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. "how am I supposed to live in black and white when I've got you" This brought the biggest smile to my face! I wish this existed in real life and if it does then i am definitely not in the right place... I wish great writers like you would show this beautiful side of them..You cease to amaze me Rosie P.
    *Endless Curiosity ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first 3 lines!! idk about you but whenever i read i always perform in my head and so thats what i did when i read this and the first 3 lines sounded sick haha that probably made no sense, but really, kudos to you. (is that how you spell kudos?) haha. you're great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "this time I'll make sure to mess up and throw away the eraser

    because your the best accident that I ever made

    so darling, please pass me the crayons"

    mmhmmmmm yes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh amazing. No words. You just keep doing you. Such a fan.

    ReplyDelete